Sunday, February 2, 2014

Browse » home» » » » » Vanilla and Blueberry Muffins

Vanilla and Blueberry Muffins


I was looking for a recipe that would use up the remaining blueberries after decorating the Elizabeth Sandwich.  I also needed a V recipe for the Alphabakes challenge.  A quick look through the index of some of my books and the word vanilla was jumping out as the most likely, but I couldnt see anything particular I wanted to make.  Thank goodness for Google which led me to Cake Frills run by Sheila, an experienced baker and cake decorator, who had the perfect recipe for Blueberry and Vanilla Muffins




Alphabakes is hosted this month by Ros, The more than occasional baker  who alternates hosting the challenge with Caroline at Caroline Makes

 The muffins were delicious, beautifully light with a nice balance of vanilla and blueberry flavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment