Friday, April 11, 2014

Browse » home» » » » » » CupcakesOMG! Turns One Year Old

CupcakesOMG! Turns One Year Old

Today is this little blogs birthday. Can you believe it?? I finally found something I didnt want to quit after a few weeks. My mom is surely very proud.

How did I celebrate the birth of my virtual child? Well, sadly, Im on one of the boring-est diets known to man, so alas, there were no cupcakes. I did however buy these:

Image via Tillys

Yep, those are key covers...in the shape of cupcakes. Cupcakes with personality, I might add. Right now, Im really favoring the mustacheod cupcake. I imagine his name would be Senor Cupcake, Manuel, or Rrrrrrrrrricarrrrrrdo. 

My celebratory purchase came from Urban Outfitters, but in cassic hipster mass-produced fashion, I overpaid. They were $8 at the store, but I found them for $5.99 here.

So how are you celebrating CupcakesOMG!s one year anniversary? More importantly, what flavor did you celebrate with??

No comments:

Post a Comment