Sunday, May 18, 2014

Browse » home» » » » Bad News Good News

Bad News Good News

The bad news: my favorite heels (Sam Edelman Novato in patent blush) officially died on me today.


Theyd been dying a slow, painful, clickety-clackety death ever since I wore the heels down to the nail. Tackytown right here, people, and Im the mayor of it. Instead of taking them in to get resoled like any normal, self-respecting person would, I said screw it and kept on with my tacky self. But, Im finally taking my shoes off life support today, lest I superglue the dangling threads of my self-respect back together.

The other bad news: Nary a single store in all the land seems to carry this shoe in my size any more. Thats what I get for buying "out of season."

The good news: I just bought these Sam Edelman Lorna pumps for my F/W 2011 wardrobe to replace my dead heels.


I realize these are also not new for the season, but goddammit theyre gorgeous!! And the enclosed heel feels far more autumnal than the slingbacks (read: the buckle wont just pop off while youre walking to the bank!)

The other good news: Im sporting this awesome manicure that I stole from Cupcakes and Cashmere.


She hasnt done a tutorial yet, and well, neither have I, but I figured it out well enough, so you probably can too!

Whats the bad news/good news in your life today???

No comments:

Post a Comment