Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Browse » home» » » » » » Well I Just Bought This

Well I Just Bought This

Apparently, I dont own enough cupcake paraphernalia because I found myself inexplicably filling the cupcake-pop-mold VOID in my life by purchasing this mere moments ago:


For only $5.95, the My Little Cupcake cake pop mold will soon be mine. With this mold, recreating Bakerellas viral baked good hit will be a cinch (or at the very least, much easier than crafting little cupcake shapes by hand!).

Seriously, this uni-purpose gadget is absolutely genius in the cupcake world. I cant help but ask myself, yet again, "how come I didnt come up with this?"!!! 


{So easy, even the tiny, insignificant hands of a child can do it}

Still, Im pretty excited about this thing. But if the cake doesnt pop out of the mold, there will be hell to pay. HELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment